Organic Tulsi Variety Tea Gift Chest - 4 Tea Jars - Tulsi Pure, Tulsi Black, Tulsi Green, Tulsi De-stress
- USDA Organic Certified & Fairly Traded Tea
- 4 Different Jars w/ Full Leaf Teas and 1 Tea Ball Infuser FREE
- Enclosed Jars - Tulsi (Decaf), Energize (Tulsi Black), Immune (Tulsi Green) & Stress Relief (Tulsi Lemongrass Mint White)
- Each Jar contains approx 1.5oz. of tea - Makes 30-35 cups per Jar
- Wooden chest with attractive black matte finish & easy view lid
Pride Of India brings the finest Indian tea that is organically cultivated on the fertile misty slopes of the Himalayas and carefully selected for its unique taste. Our ethically sourced single origin tea is hand picked, expertly blended, and sustainably packaged to nurture your health by providing essential nutrients in your diet.
Aroma: The unmatched essence of our premium tea redefines the day by refreshing the senses in the first smell. It instills into the soul, a calm feeling of the purity, serenity, and freshness of the nature.
Flavor: Consumed hot or iced, the pure taste of our finest tea takes you straight to the foothills of the Himalayas. It serves as a rapid energizer at work and a subtle soother at home.
Color: A rich Indian heritage is exhibited by our exclusive tea that leaks pure gold into water and exhibits an unparalleled experience of our culture. It reveals our historic tradition and glory.
- Place 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring it to a low boil.
- Add 2 tsp of tea leaves and let the water simmer for 4-5 minutes for optimal flavor and strength
- Add sweetener sugar as per desired taste.
- Strain the leaves and enjoy the tea.
Teapot: (We recommend our Tempered Glass or Gooseneck Tea Pots)
- Add water into a tea kettle and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves for every 1 cup of water in a tea pot.
- Pour boiling water from the kettle into the teapot and let the tea leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor and strength
- Add sweetener as per desire. Strain the leaves and enjoy the tea.